Today I made a recipe that my mom always prepares! A delicacy unique, a perfectsecond. Artichokes and potatoes are in fact a complete and I believe there is no need to say more, if anything just a few slices of bread!
2 medium potatoes
1 clove garlic
A teaspoon of dried oregano
Extra virgin olive oil
* Clean the artichokes and cut into six slices. In order not to tarnish them soak in abowl with the lemon juice.
* Peel the potatoes and cut spicchietti the same size of the artichokes.
* Peel the garlic, crush it and brown it in a pan with oil.
* Add the potatoes, artichokes, well drained, a pinch of salt, oregano and fry gentlyfor all five, six minutes.
* Pour a glass of water, cover and cook over low heat for about twenty minutes.
* When they are well cooked with a rich scent of pepper and serve hot.