Today I had been stood up! That afternoon I had planned that the owner would comehome to do a check on the boiler and pay the bills and had organized a dinner tonightthat would come my boy! instead they had been stood on both! So instead of sittingdoing nothing, I was as always to the PC for hours to work with graphics programs! If you go on like this will become old before their time with so many ailments! But the rain did not allow me to make even a walk!
160 g penne rigate zite
100 g smoked salmon
100 g ricotta
2 slices of onion
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
A splash of milk
* In a frying pan, sauté onion in oil.
* When the onion is golden add the chopped smoked salmon. Allow to cook for a few minutes.
* Add salmon and mix the ricotta with a little milk.
* When the cheese and the salmon will be merged completely with salt and pepper and add the chopped parsley.
* In a saucepan, cook the penne and when they are cooked al dente, drain and keep a cup of cooking water if the sauce had been previously prepared dried.
* Season the pasta with salmon and serve hot