To eat the beans I had, today I prepared the pipe chickpea and pasta with bacon. Thebacon gives a touch of flavor than the cream of chickpeas, which has a sharper flavor.In fact I think the bacon is essential in this recipe! A plate with vegetables to vary ourdiet! Although now I'll try not to eat peas for a while:)
80 g of ribbed pipe
50 g pancetta cubes or strips
Half box of chickpeas
1 slice of onion
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon pecorino
* In a saucepan, sauté a clove of chopped onion with the tablespoons of oil.
* When will the onion is golden brown add the chickpeas and half a glass of water.
* Add a little 'oregano, black pepper and salt.
* Cook the beans for about ten minutes. Then whisk to create a cream which will be served after the pasta. Set aside in a covered bowl.
* In a pan, brown the bacon with a little oil until they will be very crisp.
* Meanwhile, cook pasta in salted water. Drain and pour it back into the cooking pot, add the sauce and mix.
* Garnish with crisp bacon, grated cheese and serve hot.