Italian cookie easy

Italian cookie easy

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Risotto with mushrooms

Patience is a great gift with which I was born! sometimes I have more and some timesI do not at all! I like to be patient with the people I love, which I love and what I'd look forthe whole life.
So last night I asked my boyfriend: "I'll go if I make mushroom risotto, even if you do notlike mushrooms?". Well think that it makes no sense to make a recipe, knowing thatthe person for whom you do not like mushrooms! But I am stubborn and patient.

Stubborn because I want a dish or recipe to be tasted any made by me, but notbecause I have the security of all good, but because each has its own way of cooking,and who knows how many times have you heard your children say "Grandma makesthe most good. "

Patient because they are able to prepare another dinner prepared if that has not been previously appreciated! Obviously this only if there is time!


Despite what has happened only once that my boyfriend did not like the dinner, thisbecause I wanted a dish that tasted like minimante.
Returning to the mushroom risotto, I decided to prepare and despite having taken all the mushrooms, the dish was empty! This may not make me that happy, because I think slowly that a person can get used to his mouth to eat anything! Why I think that counts is the good will!

Ingredients
160 g of rice
150 g of frozen mushrooms
3-4 parsley leaves
2 slices of onion
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1 liter of vegetable broth
20 g of grated cheese
1 knob of butter
White wine
Black pepper
Sale



Preparation

     * In a frying pan, fry the onion into small pieces with a spoon of oil.
     * Add mushrooms, parsley and a pinch of salt.
     * Fading everything with white wine and cook over medium heat for about five minutes.
     * When the wine has evaporated, add the rice and toast it a minute.
     * Merge 4:00 to 5:00 ladles of hot broth and cook until the rice is cooked, addingoccasionally a ladle of broth to make sure that the mixture does not dry completely.
     * A minute before the end of cooking, add a knob of butter and stir the grated cheese.
     * Stir constantly and bring to the end of cooking.
     * Turn off the heat, add grated pepper, let stand a minute and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment