Italian cookie easy

Italian cookie easy

Monday, January 31, 2011

macaroni, peas and mushrooms

My bread machine is designed to make the dough for homemade pasta, so I decidedto try hand as it is very difficult because it takes well-trained arms and I did not own theright to mix with physical force ! So I decided to prepare the dough to the bread machine and I remained the phase roll out the dough and cut it. But I enjoyed it. Thepasta was very spongy, soft, and lay perfectly!

Thank you for this recipe, my dear sister, Isabella ...

Ingredients
250 g of homemade macaroni
2 slices of onion
100 g of canned peas
100 g button mushrooms
White wine
Parsley
Black pepper
oil
Sale

Preparation
The recipe for the doses include the following ingredients:

5 eggs (room temperature) or 300 ml of water
250 g of flour type 00
250 g of wheat flour

No comments:

Post a Comment