600 g turkey breast sliced
1 shallot shallot
20 g butter
50 g flour
½ cup balsamic vinegar
1 cup white wine
1 cup vegetable broth
1 clove garlic
1 sprig of sage
1 sprig of rosemary
1 teaspoon sugar
extra virgin olive oil
* Arrange the turkey slices between 2 sheets of waxed paper and tap with a meat mallet.
* then flour them.
* Brown the meat with butter, 2 tablespoons of olive oil and peeled garlic.
* Remove the garlic, add the chopped herbs and shallot slices and cook one minuteper side.
* Combine the vinegar, sugar and wine and salt.
* Continue cooking for about 3 minutes, adding broth gradually.
* When the sauce has thickened, turn off the heat, cover and let stand for 5 minutes.
* Sprinkle with ground pepper and serve.