I found another way to make the fillets of plaice! Accompanied by tomato sauce andblack olives that give thread a touch completely different from cooking in white! Withthe toast become truly irresistible!
2 flounder fillets, frozen
2-3 sprigs parsley
1 clove garlic
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
4-5 black olives (depending on taste)
80 g of tomato sauce or peeled smoothies
* completely thawed fillets of plaice.
* dab with kitchen paper and flour them well.
* Wash and chop the parsley with garlic.
* In a pan put oil, chopped garlic and parsley and fry gently for a few minutes.
* Add the flounder flour and brown them a minute on each side turning carefully toprevent breakage.
* Add spoonfuls of tomato and black olives. Season with salt and pepper. Cook foranother five minutes on medium heat covered without ever turning.
* A half-cooked to bring some 'tomato in the bottom of plaice and shake the pangently to mix the tomato sauce around the fillet.
* Serve with a drizzle of olive oil.