Serves 2 people
6 slices of veal *
3 slices of Galbanino
6 slices bacon
extra virgin olive oil
* Galbanino Cut slices in half and remove grease from the bacon.
* Place each slice of veal on the half-slice of Galbanino and slice of bacon.
* Fold the meat forming saccottini and close the ends with toothpicks.
* Heat a frying pan on high flame and add a little oil.
* Place the rolls on the fire.
* Let them cook for 2-3 minutes without touching them, that they may well browned.Keep the flame quite lively.
* Turn the rolls and brown them on the other side.
* Continue cooking for about ten minutes, turning them quite often, until meat is notcooked evenly.
* Add a little 'spice for flavoring.
* Add salt and pepper and serve immediately.
NB: I accompanied the rolls with a side of potato chips made in the oven. They are easy to make and very crisp. To make them tasty I added salt, spices, meat andpaprika.