Serves two people
600 g of roast veal
3 sprigs of rosemary
10 g butter
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
2 teaspoons garlic powder
100 ml white wine
½ liter of vegetable broth
* Wash the sprigs of rosemary. Keep one aside and use the other caught betweenthe network dell'arrosto.
* In a saucepan melt the butter in the oil and brown the roast on high heat.
* When is a uniform golden add the garlic and chopped rosemary.
Sull'arrosto * Pour the white wine and cook over high heat for a couple of minutes.
* Lower heat, add salt and pepper and cover.
* Cook for one hour, turning halfway through cooking, always a slow fire. If the juiceshad dried too much, add the boiling broth.
* When cooked, raise the heat for a minute or two to brown the roast.
* Add salt and let stand about ten minutes.
* Serve sliced very thin.