I highly recommend making these rolls of carpaccio!
200 gr beef carpaccio
1 clove garlic
150 g breadcrumbs
50 g Parmesan
* Toast the breadcrumbs in a pan for a few minutes, stirring often, and let it cool.
* Change to the mixer, the Parmesan with the breadcrumbs, garlic, peeled and cut in half, a pinch of salt and the parsley washed.
* Pour the oil into a shallow dish.
* Pass the first slice of meat in the oil and then chopped.
* Place a piece of cheese slices on the slice of meat.
* roll to roll, skewer with a toothpick horizontally.
* Cook the dumplings in a frying pan for 3-4 minutes, turning on all sides.
* Serve hot.