The basis of this famous dish is the topside of veal, cut long and thin, full, weighs abouta pound and a half, or you can use the spindle or the flesh of the shoulder of the calf.
750 g of meat
1 celery stalk
5 liters of water
For the tuna sauce
1 whole egg and 2 egg yolks
170 g of tuna in oil
2 anchovy fillets
1 tablespoon capers
1 tablespoon lemon juice
A few tablespoons of oil
* Bring to a boil in a pot with 5 liters of water, onion, celery, carrot, bouquet garni.
* After 20 minutes of slow boil and cook the meat soak for about an hour and 15 minutes, skimming any impurities that repeatedly come to the surface.
* Put in a blender the whole egg and 2 egg yolks, tuna, anchovies, capers, lemonand a tablespoon hate oil.
* Blend combining flush more oil until the sauce is dense .*
* With a sharp knife cut the meat into thin slices and lay on a cold plate: spread over the sauce and decorate with what you like.
NB: If you must leave the preparation on hold, you better cover it, otherwise the saucetends to scurisi.
* Alternatively, you can mix the tuna, capers, anchovies and incorporate them in a cupof mayonnaise.