200 g of beef carpaccio
1 potato, peeled and diced small
1 clove garlic, peeled
2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
extra virgin olive oil
salt and pepper
* Beat a pinch of salt and vinegar in a small bowl with a fork. Pour in 6 tablespoonsoil, add pepper and whisk again to get a well-emulsified sauce.
* Brown with a little oil and garlic potatoes (diced small) for 1 minute over medium heat, stirring frequently. Bake for 10 minutes over medium heat. Turn, add the spicesand salt.
* Spread the slices of carpaccio, one at a time, on a work surface. Divide thepotatoes in the center of each slice and roll. Skewer the rolls, 2 to 2 on the skewers.
* Heat the griddle, sprinkle with a pinch of salt (if you do not, you can also use non-stick pan without any seasoning) and cook the skewers for about 3 minutes.
* Turn the skewers and cook gently for 2-3 minutes, so that they cook evenly.
* Transfer the skewers to a serving dish, preferably warm, drizzle with balsamicvinaigrette and serve at pleasure, with salad news or strips of carrots, peppers and zucchini raw.