Who has not eaten her grandmother's meatballs and sauce??
How I miss them! And so today I decided to have them to remember my wonderfulgrandmother who is in Calabria!
400 g ground beef
1 tablespoon chopped parsley
1 clove garlic
50 g grated Parmesan cheese
50 g breadcrumbs
4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
400 g of peeled
* Wash and finely chop the garlic. Slice the onion.
* Place the mincemeat in a large bowl, add the grated cheese, breadcrumbs, eggs, garlic and parsley, season with salt and pepper and mix the ingredients well.
* With the mixture into balls about 5 cm in diameter.
* Place the onion in a pan, add oil and dried for 5 minutes.
* Add the meatballs and cook for 8 minutes until you have taken the right color.
* Then add the chopped tomatoes, a pinch of salt, cover the pan and cook for about 20 minutes.
* Serve the meatballs to the sauce hot.