The other day I wanted to prepare pork chops ... but I wanted to add some moreingredients. I did not want to do the usual chops because I like to find out if the recipes you know you can change or improve. Actually looking on the internet I found the recipefor these aromatic breaded cutlets that differ from the simple to the addition of only a few small but another ingredient that gives the meat un'impanatura so crisp that myboyfriend has even said he had never eaten as a good schnitzel !!!:)
8 slices of veal
80 g breadcrumbs
1 sprig of rosemary
1 sprig of sage
50 g flour
Oil for frying
* Chop the sage leaves and rosemary and add to flour. Mix well and put theseasoned flour in a shallow dish.
* Pour the bread crumbs in another dish and beat the eggs in a bowl large enough.
* Flour the slices of meat passing into the pot with the flour on both sides, then dip ineggs for thirty seconds and then pass them on several occasions in the breadcrumbs.
* At the end, will be covered by un'impanatura pretty thick.
* Put the oil in a large frying pan for frying. When it begins to foam, place the veal slices and fry them, making them perfectly browned on both sides.
* Drain the cutlets on paper towels aromatic, add salt and serve in individual disheswith slices of lemon.