The other day I decided to make the sticks Findus! Seriously, I had the cod and I decided to prepare delicious fish cutlets! the breading is very simple, so when you have time it is best to take things from if they are much more nutritious!
300 g cod fillets
150 g breadcrumbs
Oil for frying
* Rinse under running water cod fillets and put them in a colander to drain.
* In a bowl break the egg and beat with a fork, then add the pepper and a pinch ofsalt.
* Wash the parsley, select only the leaves and chop.
* In another dish and pour the bread crumbs mixed with a tablespoon chopped.
* Take the fillets, one at a time, dip first in egg, then in breadcrumbs and place on a plate.
* In a frying pan pour oil and when it is hot, dip the fillets in breadcrumbs.
* When the fillets are golden brown, drain them and place them on a plate withpaper towels trying to dry them thoroughly to remove excess oil.
* Add salt and serve.