The best season to enjoy the delicious vegetable, such as broccoli, it's winter, betweenDecember and March!. Most of the time is eaten boiled, or if you want to do some pieboiled it anyway! Usually the leaves are discarded and the paste using the peaks. Andthe stem?? magio I stalk him ... so you eat it ... as it is washed and clean is very good!
I eat it since I was little, one day when mom made me try I was initially reluctant, but I learned that you need to try everything and then judge!
80 g of pasta
150 g of broccoli tops
1 clove garlic
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon pecorino cheese
Ground hot pepper
* Wash and clean the broccoli florets and detach from the core.
* Boil for about eight minutes in salted water and drain them thoroughly with a slotted spoon to break them and not keeping the cooking water which will cook thepasta.
* In a pan fry the peeled garlic clove in oil.
* When browned, remove the pan from the heat for a few moments to cool down abit 'oil.
* Return the pan on the stove and add the tops of the broccoli.
* Sauté together for a few minutes over high heat, reduce heat and cook for four tofive minutes.
* Add salt and pepper with the two types of red pepper.
* Boil, then the pasta in the cooking water before draining the broccoli and add a ladle of water into the pan with the sauce.
* So light the fire and blow up the drained pasta over high heat in the pan of saucefor a few minutes.
* Serve with a bit if you liked 'of cheese.