For those who love all types of rolls as I do for a guy who has not eaten anything andhas to rack one's brains to match those four ingredients that he eats here is the vealrolls with pancetta and edamer!
6 slices of veal carpaccio
12 slices of bacon (to Pesaro is called "bacon")
6 slices of sweet edamer
2 sprigs of sage
60 g butter
Dry white wine
* Place meat on each slice, the length, a slice of bacon and a slice of cheese.
* Roll up the meat and stop any roll made with one or two sticks of wood.
* Heat the butter in a pan and add the sage when it is melted, add the rolls and heatto brown them evenly moderately lively, turning on all sides.
* Pour in a splash of wine, salt, flavored with a generous handful of pepper andcontinue cooking over high heat for five minutes.
* Serve the rolls hot, sprinkled with their juices.