Italian cookie easy

Italian cookie easy

Monday, January 24, 2011

Apple pie

This delicious apple pie I got it from the site "Kucinare.it" in a morning when I was in crisis about what to prepare for a fresh invitation to dinner unexpectedly. Unfortunately I have the habit of not buying sweets, why not eat them, but to make them at home even if they are invited. And I must say that I have drawn the conclusion that even people whoreceive a homemade cake like it more than the usual sweets are bought in the bakery.
After so many compliments on the delicious apple pie, I have expressly acknowledged that it was the first time I did an apple pie, and the wonder grew even more! I was reallylucky to have a good result the first time I made this recipe, but basically it is very easy to do.

Ingredients
200 grams of flour
130 g sugar
2 eggs
60 grams of soybean oil (or of extra virgin olive oil)
½ packet of baking powder
Half phial of orange juice (although it would take the grated lemon peel, but I had not)
A cup of milk
2 apples cut into slices
Sugar for sprinkling (I used a bit 'of white sugar and a bit' of sugar cane)


Preparation

     * Beat eggs with sugar, add the oil, the little bottle of orange juice, flour and yeast dissolved in a cup of milk.
     * Pour the mixture into a greased and floured baking pan of 28 cm. (I used the moldto make the pie and the cake came also embroidered at the edges)
     * Place the apples in a radial pattern to decorate.
     * Sprinkle with a little white sugar and cane sugar and bake at 180 degrees for 35minutes (time can vary, depending on the type of oven).

No comments:

Post a Comment