The "tomato sauce"is a very good and easy recipe! There are many different recipesfor it, and I think that what I propose is the simplest of all! In no longer use the tomatoesin pieces, but the tomato sauce and my boyfriend because I do not like the skin of thetomatoes!
Serves 2 people
8 slices of veal
100 grams of tomato sauce
2 slices of onion
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
* In a pan, sauté onion in oil.
* When the onion is golden brown add the tomato puree.
* Cook the tomatoes for about 10 minutes, adding water if it dries because thetomato sauce is very thick.
* Add the slices of meat and cook for five minutes.
* Finally, add the oregano, salt and pepper.
* Serve hot with the croutons.