Serves 2 people
250 g turkey breast
30 g butter
2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
1 small bottle of cream
1 sprig of rosemary
* Dip the scallops in a thin layer of flour.
* Peel the shallots, slice thin and brown in a skillet with butter, chopped sage, therosemary and walnuts.
* Add the scallops and brown for another 4-5 minutes, turning halfway through cooking with 2 scoops.
* Add salt and pepper, pour a splash of wine, raise the heat and allow to evaporatealmost completely.
* Place the scallops on a plate and keep warm;
* United in the pan in the cream, salt and pepper and allow to thicken for a fewseconds over high heat.
* Put the scallops in the pan and let it season for a few seconds, turning a few timesbefore serving with the sauce.