It's just that I had a great desire and days are always alone at lunch so I can not make a whole pan of lasagna just for me!
So last night I decided to make this delicious lasagna that I had never tried before.
In the basic recipe I added the ham because I did not want it with cheese only, but I realized that maybe it was a lot better 'with meat sauce! Not that it did not come good,but perhaps the meat sauce's would make it more tasty!
200 g of lasagna (I have adjusted to the pan used)
100 g fontina
100 grams of ham
80 g cottage cheese
200 ml white sauce
20 g butter
Grated cheese q.b.
Extra virgin olive oil
Ingredients for the sauce
25 g butter
25 g flour
250 g of milk
- In a pot large enough to cook the pasta in boiling salted water for several minutes.
- still al dente Drain and spread out to dry on a clean cloth. (do not overlap the sheets otherwise they will attack).
- In blender chop the first fontina, prosciutto and then place them in two differentbowls.
- In a plate, however, break up the ricotta with a fork.
- Then in a nonstick saucepan prepare sauce by melting the butter first, then add the flour gradually, stirring carefully so as not to create lumps.
- Pour the milk at room temperature and raise the heat to medium heat and bring to a boil.
- Continue to cook stirring constantly, otherwise the sauce will attack.
- When cooked turn off the heat.
- * Brush with a little 'oil an ovenproof dish and place the bottom layer of lasagne.
- Spread over a bit 'of ricotta, fontina and ham. Sprinkle with a few spoonfuls ofsauce and sprinkle with a little 'with Parmesan cheese.
- Repeat the process until the ingredients are finished.
- When you reached the last layer is covered with white sauce and parmesan.
- distribute on the surface of knobs of butter and bake at 200 degrees for 30minutes.
- When the lasagna is cooked, you can also have the grill if you like crunchier.
- Serve hot.