Italian cookie easy

Italian cookie easy

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Boiled Potatoes

The potatoes my mom always made them when I was down in Calabria! Last night I thought of making this delicious dinner recipe. But my mom usually uses them as a side dish with meat or fish. Instead I had intended not to increase much above all because this food is known for its high content of carbohydrates!

Ingredients
200 g potato
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
2-3 sprigs parsley
1 clove garlic
Sale

Preparation

     * Peel the potatoes and wash thoroughly under running fresh water.
     * Put them in a pot and cook for 40 minutes. Prick with a skewer to see if the cooking is due to come effortlessly.
     * When the potatoes are cooked, remove them and cut into wedges or sliced. If you are small you can also leave whole.
     * Place the potatoes in a bowl and dress with oil, a pinch of salt, chopped parsley and garlic peeled and sliced.

No comments:

Post a Comment