This evening, to warm the cold coming, I prepared a vegetable broth.
1 / 5 potato
1 / 5 carrot
1 tablespoon olive oil
4 tablespoons of pasta of any size
500 ml of water
* Peel the potato and carrot. Wash them.
* Cut the vegetables into small pieces. (Even the celery).
* Fill a large pot of water and pour the vegetables. Add salt and oil.
* Cook the broth for half an hour.
* Take a fork and pass between the vegetables if the vegetables are fork passes and fails, it means that it is cooked.
* Add four tablespoons of pasta.
* When cooked, pour into a dish.
* Serve hot.