Spinach with cheese are delicious, in most can be used either as a side dish of meat or fish, but simply as a second vegetable.
4 cubes of frozen spinach
2 tablespoons grated cheese
1 tablespoon olive oil
* Thaw the cubes with spinach in a saucepan with a little bit 'of water.
* Stir and continue cooking over high heat until the spinach has evaporated water.
* Add oil and salt and stir.
* Add the grated cheese and slices.
* When the cheese has melted pour into a dish and serve with the croutons.