Italian cookie easy

Italian cookie easy

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Brioche with chocolate chips

Finally I also made some brioche! Yesterday I was so excited! I always see many recipes of cakes on your blog that I set, and a desire for desire, to do these wonderful pastries.
Since the bread machine, I took the opportunity to help me and the dough rising, because here at Pesaro the temperature has fallen badly, getting too cold and I was afraid that the pastry does not rise. The recipe that I run I got it from Wired New York Forum but I've seen more or less on the Internet recipes for pan drops are all similar.

Ingredients
250 g flour 00
250 g flour * Manitoba
80 g butter, softened
1 egg
½ cube of yeast
250 g of milk (more than you need to brush the cakes)
80 g of sugar (more than about two tablespoons for brushing)
100 g chocolate chips (left to freeze)
Sale



Preparation

     * As a first step to prepare a lievitino with 150 g of flour, 100 g of milk (warm or at room temperature) and yeast.
     * Allow to rise until the dough doubles. About 1 hour.
     * When the time is spent with lievitino knead all the ingredients.
     * I have helped with the bread machine, I have mixed all the ingredients and let dough rise for about 2 hours.
     * Now remove the dough from the bread machine and add the chocolate drops left in the freezer.
     * Form into rolls and let rise for about 1 hour directly into the pan where they will be cooked.
     * Brush them with milk and sugar.
     * Bake the buns in the oven at 180 degrees for about 15-20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment