After a long time last Saturday afternoon I made a cake!
I made these delicious torcetti to enjoy with coffee!
300 g flour
80 g butter
1 tsp yeast *
1 pinch of salt
Water q.b. to knead (about 150ml)
Of sugar cane q.b.
* Mix flour with baking powder, salt and water.
* Make the dough rise for about an hour and a half.
* Then open the pasta and put the butter into small pieces.
* reshuffle and then rise again.
* Then take small pieces of dough, make a stick and twisting them to create the form you prefer. For example I've tried to make like cookies Doria.
* Wipe the brown sugar and bake with baking paper at 180 degrees.
* Remove from the oven golden brown.
* I used active dry yeast, but my mother uses the fresh one. However, the important thing is that beer.