The dinner last night were two bruschetta! two seemingly simple bruschetta but are rich in a tasty tomato and fried strips of fried eggplant!
2 slices of bread for bruschetta
1 ripe tomato
1 eggplant, cut into strips
1 clove garlic
Extra virgin olive oil
Oil for frying
* Peel the eggplant and cut into strips. Put in salt with a weight on top to let off a little 'liquid and make it less bitter.
* spent half an hour, drain the eggplant and fry in hot oil. When it looks crisp drain on paper towel to let excess oil consumption.
* Meanwhile in a frying pan with a little oil fry the garlic.
* When the garlic is golden, remove from the pan and add tomatoes previously cut into small pieces and cook for 3-4 minutes.
* When cooked, add the eggplant and tomato mix everything in the pan.
* Arrange the tomato and eggplant on toasted bread and garnish with some basil leaves.