1 tablespoon pine nuts (30 g approximately)
Approximately 10 g of chopped hazelnuts
20 g butter
1 sheet puff pastry
* Toast the pine nuts in a nonstick pan without any seasoning until they have taken on a beautiful golden color.
* Melt the butter in a saucepan.
* Place on a work sheet of puff pastry and spread the Nutella spread for the entire width of the dough, taking an inch of freeboard around.
* Sprinkle with pine nuts and roll up, tucking the ends to seal.
* Place the roll on a baking sheet covered with a sheet of baking paper, brush with melted butter and sprinkle with hazelnuts.
Bake at 200 * C for 20 minutes, going a little 'cooking if necessary to brown.
Note: This recipe is really easy to make and very tasty!