I'm back! After a month of vacation in my sweet land (Calabria) are back! During this month I have not written any posts because of his grandmother, mother and aunt, I could not put his hand in the kitchen! But now they are returning home for duty every day I will be committed to wanting to prepare simple and good recipes! Tonight for dinner I made mozzarella in a carriage. It's a bit 'heavy in the evening, because it is fried, but had been so long since the eating!
8 slices sandwich bread
125 g mozzarella
1 cups milk
1 cups vegetable oil
30 g flour
* Thinly slice the mozzarella and place in a colander and let it rest outside the refrigerator for 20 minutes, it loses the serum inside.
* Cut the crust from the bread slices and arrange half the slices on a wooden cutting board and lay the slices of mozzarella on each one, trying not to put too close to the edges. Top with remaining bread slices and press lightly.
* Break the eggs into a bowl and beat with a fork to loosen. Sift the flour into a bowl and pour the milk in another.
* Soak the sandwiches in the milk (without exaggeration), and then pass them on both sides in flour and then dip in beaten eggs because if you soak it well.
* Pour the oil into a pan and bring to high heat. As soon as he reached the right temperature, fry the sandwiches, two at a time, turning on both sides carefully.
* When they are golden, drain on paper towels and salt them.
* Serve and serve immediately.