1 bunch Swiss chard *
1 teaspoon garlic powder
2 tablespoons olive oil
A small bottle of white beans
Red pepper powder
* The first step, perhaps a bit 'boring is good for cleaning the beets and rinse them in cold water several times to remove excess soil, drain well.
* Place the beets in a pot of water (water should cover the beets) and bake for about 20 minutes .*
* In a skillet, brown the garlic in oil.
* Add the blanched spinach and white beans.
* Cook for a few minutes over medium heat.
* Finally add the pepper and salt.
Note: You may accompany the beets with the croutons.
* The beets are also called greens or ribs when they have a wide white rib. Leaves are green and fleshy available all year round but are best in spring.
* In reality, the white parts of chard and green ones are boiled separately because they have different cooking times. The ribs are seasoned with good olive oil and lemon gratin in the oven or pan-fried.