About 40 g flour
Extra virgin olive oil
* Cut the mozzarella into slices about 1 cm high and place it on a sieve, so that loses its fluid retention. Ready to use it, however, squeeze it gently.
* Beat in the meantime, the egg in a bowl with a pinch of salt. Dip the slices of mozzarella in flour and then dip in beaten egg.
* Please heat the olive oil in a pan with the bottom pan and when it reaches the right temperature, fry the mozzarella slices on both sides for a few minutes, dipped in olive boiling a few at a time.
* Drain as the mozzarella slices with a slotted spoon and let them dry on a paper towel.
* Transfer the fried slices of mozzarella on a serving platter.