The herb also known as Swiss chard or coasts to prepare delicious lunches are available all year round although the best are in the spring! I like them in all ways and today I present to you a delicious gratin which gives the usual vegetables a stronger flavor given by the presence of cheese!
300 g of spinach
2 slices of onion
30 g cheese
30 g breadcrumbs
3 tablespoons oil
* Wash and clean Swiss chard and separate the ribs from the green.
* Boil the water first, lightly salted and acidulated with lemon juice for 20 minutes, then drain well.
* Boil the leaves aside for five minutes.
* Meanwhile, slice the onions thin and fry in a pan with three tablespoons of oil.
* Add the blanched leaves, salt and pepper and cover.
* simmer for three minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
* Sprinkle a baking dish with a little olive oil and bread crumbs.
* Place all the coasts on a single floor and sprinkle with feta cheese, cheese slices and a more breadcrumbs.
* Then distribute the leaves that will be covered with the remaining cheese and breadcrumbs.
* Go into the oven at 200 degrees for 15 minutes and leave them until they are golden brown and will have formed a crunchy crust.