Italian cookie easy

Italian cookie easy

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Ceci aromatic pepper

This morning I woke up with a beautiful sun and I went grocery shopping by bike! A wonderful morning! Who would have expected that after a few hours the sky would become all black, bringing with them a heavy downpour! And now I find myself here at home, in front of my computer, wrapped in a warm blanket to post the recipe today! A good day to all!

Ingredients
A pack of canned chickpeas
2 sage leaves
Black pepper
Ground red pepper
1 slice of onion
Extra virgin olive oil
Sale

Preparation

     * In a pan, fry the diced onion with oil.
     * Add the chickpeas with a glass of water or broth.
     * Cook for about ten minutes, add salt and pepper and add the two leaves of sage.
     * Cook for a few moments.
     * When the chickpeas are cooked, arrange in a shallow dish and garnish with red pepper.

No comments:

Post a Comment