Last night, me and my boyfriend we wanted a good hamburger! But we thought, "Why go to the sandwich or Mc Donald?". So we ventured to make a tasty sandwich using some special ingredients! this that I propose today is an original recipe with a twist!
4 slices of fresh pecorino cheese
10 cherry tomatoes
iceberg lettuce type
Bomb (The Bomb is a typical Calabrian specialty, a mixture of chopped vegetables in olive oil and taste very spicy enough to take just the name of "Bomba)
flavoring for roast
* Wash the lettuce under cold running water. Dry and place in a container large enough.
* On a cutting board slice the cherry tomatoes into small pieces, put them together all'insalata and serve with a drizzle of olive oil and some salt.
* In a skillet, cook the burgers for 2 to 3 minutes on each side, season the roast with the spices, paprika and black pepper.
* Meanwhile, heat the plate to flatbread slices of baguette cut to the size hamburger.
* Just before the bread is hot, lay the slices of cheese on it to melt it.
* Add a bit of mayonnaise, the burger, the bomb, the lettuce and tomatoes.
* Close the sandwich and repeat for the other.